We are in conversation with several possible partners, if your organization or city agency is interested in working together please contact Austin Free-Net.
Tailor-made programs for nonprofits, government agencies and businesses
Austin Free-Net classrooms are centered around the student and emphasize goal achievement. Our programs teach adults how to become independent computer users while focusing on achieving the tasks they need to accomplish in order to become independent community members.
- Curriculum is customized for each partner and tailored to meet the goals that partners have for their clients.
- We provide detailed reporting on student progress, including daily skills assessments and goal achievement.
- Our training is offered at prices well below market value.
- We are integrated with the Homeless Management Information System, which is mandated for use by all recipients of HUD funding.
- We teach basic computer literacy classes that are focused on creating independent computer users and goal achievement.
- Advanced computing classes and certifications for people who are interested in a career in Information Technology.
- Our classrooms focus on the real-life needs of Austin’s under-served populations.
Contact us today to get started on creating a digital literacy program that meets your organization’s needs.
We offer a variety of services to address the digital divide:
- Program planning
- Community needs assessment
- Community outreach
- Program delivery
- Computer lab training
Contact Juanita Budd, Executive Director, to discuss your project today.